Step 1: Delete your WhatsApp account
To cancel the WhatsApp privacy agreement, you must first delete your account. Here`s how to do it:
1. Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
2. Tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Tap Settings from the dropdown menu.
4. Select Account from the list of options.
5. Tap Delete my account.
6. Enter your phone number in the format specified.
7. Tap the checkbox to acknowledge the consequences of deleting your account, i.e., loss of your WhatsApp data.
8. Tap Delete my account.
Step 2: Uninstall WhatsApp from your device
After deleting your account, you should also uninstall the app from your device to ensure that your data and other information are entirely erased. Here’s how to uninstall WhatsApp:
1. Go to the home screen of your smartphone.
2. Tap and hold the WhatsApp icon until it begins to shake.
3. Tap the “x” icon that appears in the top corner of the app.
4. Tap Delete to confirm.
Once you have uninstalled the app, you may want to consider downloading and using an alternative messaging app that prioritizes privacy, such as Signal or Telegram.
In conclusion, if you are concerned about your privacy and want to cancel WhatsApp`s privacy agreement, deleting your account and uninstalling the app from your device is the way to go. While it may seem like a drastic step, it`s crucial to take control of your privacy and data to ensure that they are safe and secure.